Cash, Checks, Cashier's Checks, Money Orders,
1. Please note that, while we will accept cash as payment,
we cannot be held responsible for any letters or packages
that may go astray in the postal system.
2. A handling charge of 4% is attached to all domestic
Paypal purchases and 5% to International Paypal purchases.
A $20. charge is added to all Bank Wire Transactions.
3. Personal checks may be held for up to two weeks by the
bank before clearing and items will not be shipped until the
check has cleared.
4. An item is placed 'On Hold' as soon as a client e-mails
or writes with a confirmation of an order. This will terminate
after 30 days, unless prior agreement is reached with the
customer regarding the schedule of payment.
5. Failure to pay as per the agreement will seriously affect
future orders with that customer, who will then be required
to pay a 20% nonrefundable deposit in order to have another
item placed 'On Hold'.
6. Customers interested in items already placed 'On Hold'
may get in line to be notified if those items are made
7. Shipping costs, plus insurance costs, if desired by the
purchaser, will be added to the purchase price plus the handling
8. Payment for any returned items will be reimbursed to the
customer, less shipping and handling charges and a re-stocking
fee of twenty percent of the asking price, assuming the
item is in the exact same condition as it was when shipped
to the customer. Items must be insured for the full value,
as the customer is responsible for the item during transit.
9. Items will be available for a 48 hour inspection period
from the time of delivery.
10. Please note that conditions 8 and 9 do not apply when
an item is bought with payments over time or if a discount is given.
These items are considered 'sale final' when the first payment is received.
11. Please note that all items are adequately documented
photographically, so that there can be no dispute over whether an
item is in the same condition as it was when shipped to the
customer. This documentation may include many more detailed
images than are posted on the website.
12. Images on cgfinearts.com are the property of Colin Griffiths
and may only be used by a customer for personal reference
purposes. Any other reproduction is not allowed, unless
permission is specifically granted by Colin Griffiths.
13. We will do our best to adequately describe an item and
will mention anything obvious that may be considered detrimental.
It should be borne in mind, however, that all descriptions
and artist history are strictly our own thoughts and opinions
and we cannot guarantee that these opinions will necessarily
concur with the opinions of others.